Filing for bankruptcy in Atlanta has become more of an acceptable option than it has been in the past. So much so that Fox News’ legal analyst, Bob Massi, talks about how “right” that choice has become.
The economy has been at its worst in the past couple of years, and some people are threatened with losing everything that they own. This is resulting in scenarios where people are borrowing on credit cards to pay mortgages, and beginning a vicious cycle of debts.
The most important things to remember are that:
- Bankruptcy is not going to cripple your credit forever.
- You need to have a great bankruptcy lawyer on your side to make sure that you get the most out of your bankruptcy.
Often times many people concentrate on the negative, and mostly untrue aspects of filing for bankruptcy. It is no longer a shameful thing; thousands of people are filing for bankruptcy in the metro Atlanta area each year. It’s also good to remember that you can rebuild credit after bankruptcy, and that it will not reflect on you forever.
When it comes to hiring a great Atlanta bankruptcy attorney you will want:
- A compassionate lawyer that has your best interest in mind.
- An attorney with flexible hours, so that they can be at your service when you need them.
- The best attorney will go to court with you.
- Most of all, you want an attorney that can provide the best benefits of bankruptcy such as halting creditor harassments, putting home foreclosures on hold, and stopping auto repossessions.
There is more than one option when it comes to bankruptcy, and each case is as unique as the people that are filing. C. Golden & Associates is the best in the business when it comes to either Chapter 13 or Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Give them a call today, and stop “living to pay your debt”.