Filing bankruptcy isn’t the end of the world – there is a lot of misinformation out there about what happens when you file for bankruptcy in Georgia. Here is the truth about bankruptcy:
- You don’t have to give up or lose anything when you file for bankruptcy. You can keep your home, your car, your income and all of your personal belongings.
- You are not alone; we are with your every step of the way and keep you involved in the entire process.
- You can choose to file as a joint couple or a single person. Filing as a single person will not affect your spouse or their credit score.
- Filing for bankruptcy is the best way to improve your creditor score. The average score increases by 1500 points in just 18 months.
- Your purchasing power will be increased. You will be able to purchase a new car in just a few months, and you will be able to purchase a home in as little as two years.
- Although student loans cannot be discharged, all payments can be differed. Filing will not affect your ability to continue your education.
When you want real answers you need to talk to an honest and straight-forward bankruptcy attorney.
Call us today for a free consultation and discuss all of your concerns about bankruptcy and find out how bankruptcy may be able to help you better your financial situation.